Family distractions. Hard drive crashes. Unexplained bouts of actually going outside. These things are all likely to cause “codus interruptus” – something both annoying and embarrassing that we developers tend not to discuss nor even admit too.
- 60 is a leap second in most time standards and thus is valid! from grok SECOND (?:(?:[0-5]?[0-9]|60)(?:[:.,][0-9]+)?) #TIL changeseverything 2 years ago
- Stand up for nature - sign the petition to stop Baird's war on trees! #standup4nature https://t.co/V8OJ0UpQeD 2 years ago
- @LissArchaeology Tx 4 fun day at Rake pub dig. Inspired me to build resistivity meter! Found clay pipe, parents gdn. http://t.co/abOMYmXinG 2 years ago
- "Knighting a prince" - euphemism for an ironically empty gesture wasting a practically pointless power. See guilding lily, polishing a turd. 3 years ago
- XnView image converter just worked so well - I was instinctively looking for a "Thanks" button at the end! 3 years ago
- "Please keep your personal longings with you at all times". Saddest train announcement I ever misheard. 3 years ago